bienvenue en enfer Index du Forum
bienvenue en enfer

bienvenue en enfer Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chris Sabo Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bienvenue en enfer Index du Forum -> ici se passe les actus jeux -> soluce et succès
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 07:37:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chris Sabo Jersey Répondre en citant

TIANJIN Morgan Rielly Black Jersey , Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- Jiangsu beat arch-rival Shandong 23-13 in the men's handball final to retain its title at the Chinese National Games here on Monday.

It's the third time for Jiangsu to beat Shandong in the men's handball final at the National Games. In Shandong in 2009 and in Liaoning in 2013, Jiangsu beat Shandong twice to complete a back-to-back.

Tian Rui's goal opened the scoring for Shandong, but Jiangsu quickly answered with a 3-0 run and forced Shandong to call a timeout. But it failed to help Shandong much as the defending champion had enlarged the lead to six points by halftime.

Shandong scored only one point in the first 15 minutes of the second half and could do nothing but watch the gap become larger.

"We made full preparations for the final as we know Shandong very well, as much as they know us," said Yan Weiming Tyler Bozak Black Jersey , head coach of the Jiangsu team. "To complete back-to-back-to-back put a lot of pressure on both players and coaches. I could feel their nervousness even off the court. But as the match went on, they found their confidence in defense."

Goalkeeper for Jiangsu Wang Quan was selected as the Player of the Match after the final.

"Wang Quan did a great job in defense, which helped his teammates a lot. I would gave 70% of the gold medal to him," said Yan.

The bronze medal went to Beijing, who beat Guangdong 23-17 in the third place classification.

The women's handball event will start on Thursday.

13th National Games of China open in Tianjin

New highway along Yellow River opens to traffic

Two dead Frederik Andersen Black Jersey , 25 missing after landslide in southwest China

Northernmost village in China sees first snowfall in this autumn

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

ZLATAN Ibrahimovic has unfinished business at Manchester United.

The Swedish striker signed another one-year deal with United yesterday, returning to the English club that released him during the summer while he recovered from a serious right knee injury.

“I am back to finish what I started Connor Brown Black Jersey ,” Ibrahimovic said.

The 35-year-old Ibrahimovic sustained the injury in a Europa League quarterfinal match against Anderlecht in April, ruling him out of the last month of the season. He was on crutches during United’s victory over Ajax Amsterdam in the Europa League final in Stockholm.

He has been undergoing rehabilitation at United over the summer and has shown enough positive signs in his recovery to convince the club he is worth a new contract.

United didn’t say when Ibrahimovic is expected to be back in action, although manager Jose Mourinho said the striker “will be important in the second part of the season”.

On Sunday, however, Ibrahimovic posted a video on Instagram of himself kickboxing James Van Riemsdyk Black Jersey , during which he kicked a punch bag hard with both legs. Alongside the video was a message: “Which knee?”

“It was always mine and the club’s intention for me to stay,” Ibrahimovic said. “I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.”

Ibrahimovic will wear the No. 10 shirt vacated by club captain Wayne Rooney, who joined Everton in the offseason.

It appeared United had moved on from Ibrahimovic by signing Romelu Lukaku for 75 million pounds (then US$97 million) from Everton in July.

Lukaku has started his Old Trafford career by netting four goals in his first three competitive games. But he will soon have some competition in attack from a player who top-scored for United last season with 28 goals in 46 appearances, including a double in a 3-2 win over Southampton in the English League Cup final.

“We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery Nikita Zaitsev Black Jersey ,” Mourinho said, “and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us.”

NEW YORK, May 26 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. dollar rose against most other major currencies on Friday as investors digested the country's upbeat economic growth data.

The U.S. economy in the first quarter grew at a faster pace than previously estimated, driven by strong fixed investment and solid consumer spending.

The real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 1.2 percent in the first quarter, higher than the previous estimate of 0.7 percent Patrick Marleau Black Jersey , but still lower than the 2.1 percent growth in the fourth quarter of last year, according to the second estimate released by the Commerce Department on Friday.

On other economic news, U.S. new orders for manufactured durable goods in April decreased 1.6 billion U.S. dollars, or 0.7 percent, to 231.2 billion dollars Zach Hyman Black Jersey , the U.S. Census Bureau announced Friday.

The dollar index, which measures the greenback against six major peers, increased 0.17 percent at 97.417 in late trading.

In late New York trading, the euro fell to 1.1175 dollars from 1.1204 dollars in the previous session, and the British pound lost to 1.2808 dollars from 1.2938 U.S. dollars in the previous session. The Australian dollar dipped to 0.7449 dollar from 0.7455 dollar.

The U.S. dollar bought 111.23 Japanese yen Ron Hainsey Black Jersey , lower than 111.82 yen of the previous session. The U.S. dollar climbed to 0.9748 Swiss franc from 0.9732 Swiss franc, and it moved down to 1.3447 Canadian dollars from 1.3490 Canadian dollars.

Data expo opens in southwest China

Traditional Duanwu Festival greeted around China

Canadian naval ship arrives in Shanghai for visit

Tourists enjoy scenery among flowers in NW China

Bottlenose dolphins relocated in NE China's Heilongjiang

China's Xiamen to hold 9th BRICS Summit

Yoga fans practise yoga o. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Online   Cheap NFL Football Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 07:37:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bienvenue en enfer Index du Forum -> ici se passe les actus jeux -> soluce et succès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006