bienvenue en enfer Index du Forum
bienvenue en enfer

bienvenue en enfer Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kirk Cousins Vikings Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bienvenue en enfer Index du Forum -> ici se passe les actus jeux -> soluce et succès
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 12:25:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kirk Cousins Vikings Jersey Répondre en citant

QINGDAO Ryan Braun Jersey , May 28 (Xinhua) -- A Haier Group refrigerator factory in Russia has rolled out its 100,000th product, one year after the plant was launched.

Haier, the leading household appliance maker in China, opened a 24 Robin Yount Jersey ,000 square meter plant in the Tatarstan Republic in April 2016 with an investment of 50 million U. S. dollars.

The factory mainly produces air-cooled frost-free refrigerators, and has 500 staff.

The group has adapted the design of its products in accordance to local demand, including energy-efficient high-capacity refrigerators, which are around two-meters-tall.

The plant has also lowered the shipping time and cost to central Asian countries. Previously, it would take a month to transport the products from China to Uzbekistan. Currently Paul Molitor Jersey , it takes around a week to send the products from the Russian plant.

In 2017, 10 percent of the plant's output will enter the central Asian market. Haier aims to export 100,000 home appliance units to central Asia.

Dragon boat competition held in east China's Anhui

Kenya's first female train drivers to debut on Standard Gauge Railway

Xinhua weekly photos

Guangxi strengthens road construction efforts in poor rural areas

In pics: outdoor cultural performance given by Ulanmuqi in N China

Water park attracts many citizens in SW China's Chongqing

Aerobatics aircraft perform at air show in C China's Henan

Galsang flowers bloom on river bank in China's Hunan
"
STRASBOURG, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Tuesday's terrorist bombing which struck the center of a popular tourist area of Istanbul has been firmly condemned by the authorities of the Council of Europe (CoE), of which Turkey is a member Orlando Arcia Jersey , with outspoken responses from the President of its Parliamentary Assembly (PACE) and of the President of its Committee of Minsters.

The attack struck an extremely symbolic site at the heart of Istanbul, a cosmopolitan city considered as a bridge between East and West, close to the historic basilica Hagia Sophia and the celebrated Blue Mosque, on the European bank.

At least 10 deaths (of which the majority were German tourists) are to be mourned, along with numerous injuries. The Turkish government has confirmed the identity of a suicide bomber Matt Garza Jersey , a Syrian born in 1988.

Turkey has been under high alert for several months, since the double suicide attack on Oct. 10 of last year, which caused 103 deaths in front of the central train station in the capital city of Ankara.

""Terrorism has once again struck one of our member states today. I deplore and strongly condemn the bomb attack in Istanbul. My thoughts are with the families and loved ones of the victims,"" declared PACE President Anne Brasseur in a statement.

In a letter to the Turkish Parliament, the PACE President addressed her condolences to the Turkish people and assured support.

""Turkey can count on our support in combatting terrorism and violent extremism. It is the duty of all democratic political forces to stand up against radicalization and the hatred that fuel violent extremism and terrorism Lorenzo Cain Jersey ,"" affirmed President Brasseur.

The questions of international terrorism and migration will be at the center of the winter session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, which will be held from Jan. 25 to 29.
" Our 14 year old golden retriever, Rudy, died today. My wife, Pam Jonathan Villar Jersey , and I are grief stricken. Rudy was with us for more than half our married life. He was our hiking partner, our companion every day, our friend.

Thankfully, we have each other in our grief. And, we have had many grieving experiences together already. We've had some practice in how to do it.

Here's some of what we've learned over the years about sharing grief together. Telling you about it will help me to begin the path for my own grief over Rudy.

1. Grief is a normal reaction to loss. It is a way we process emotionally Jonathan Lucroy Jersey , intellectually, and spiritually when something or someone important to us is lost in some way.

While grief has all the classic stages of denial, anger or depression, the overall feeling is the ache of sadness. It's normal. It's expected. It can even bring growth when we welcome it.

2. Each person has different needs and styles of grief. Some need to talk it through. Some need a lot of internal mulling. Some need to cry. Some need rituals.

Pam needs to sit and think, and then talk with me Francisco Rodriguez Jersey , often over and over. I need a lot of internal time to let it sink in and get past my normal emotional reserve. But I need to know that Pam is there ready to hear my thoughts and feelings as they make their way out of me.

It has been very important in our relationship to honor these different needs in each other. It hasn't always been easy. Earlier in our life together we could mistakenly expect the other to do things our own way. That was usually experienced by the other as hurtful and non-accepting.

Sometimes, we shift roles. Today it was my turn for many tears. It was her turn to draw me out and listen. Usually it is the other way around. It doesn't hurt to be flexible about all this stuff.

3. It's NOT about being rational. It's about being effected in an emotional way. It matters to us that we lost something or someone. We have some passion about it. It touches us deeply. It is not to be explained away.

The intellect comes into play, but we have to be careful.It is far too easy to retreat into the emotionless parts of the intellect and deny the pain. It's easy to talk about the pain, rather than let ourselves experience and work through it.

The reason I have pain over Rudy is because he really, really mattered to me. My pain is a respectful response to the loss of a faithful companion. It hurts because such things should hurt.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 12:25:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bienvenue en enfer Index du Forum -> ici se passe les actus jeux -> soluce et succès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006